UNSW vehicle hire
Posted 23 March 2017
If you need to hire a car to carry out University business, why not try one of our UNSW vehicles. Facilities Management provides pool vehicle hire for staff at competitive rates and conditions.
You can choose from a range of vehicles, including sedan, station wagon, ute or eight-seater. Prices start from $27 for a 3 hour minimum.
How do I hire a pool vehicle?
To hire a pool vehicle you will need access to the pool car booking system, LeasePlan Online. This system provides access to find, book and manage available cars across various locations.
To access LeasePlan Online and book a vehicle:
- Email email@example.com and provide the following details:
- Staff ID number
- Driver's licence number and expiry date
- Account details for charging (Fund / Department / Project Number)
- An email with your user ID and password for LeasePlan Online will be sent to you
- You can then log on to LeasePlan Online to make your booking
- Collect vehicle keys from Car Hire - Facilities Management, Level 2 Mathews Building
Visit the Motor Vehicles page to find out more about hiring a pool vehicle and using the pool car booking system.